Make a donation to Sound and Music
Every year it is an enormous task to raise the sufficient funds needed to ensure that Sound and Music can provide composers and sound artists with the support and resources they need and ensure that new music continues to thrive and reach new audiences. As a charity we rely on the generosity and support of new music enthusiasts such as you to continue our essential work.
Any donation, however small, could make all the difference providing valuable financial support at a very challenging time in the arts, which will help us build a sustainable future.
Your donation will impact every element of the Sound and Music programme – from supporting a diverse range of composers on their artistic journey, to developing the British Music Collection; to ensure more people can access this remarkable resource and discover the breathtaking range of new music it houses.
Sound and Music will receive every penny that you donate and you can also sign up for Gift Aid so that we can claim an extra 25p back for every £1 donated, at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
What your donation could support:
- A donation of £50 could support a composer to set up a profile on the British Music Collection where they can showcase and share their work
- A donation of £100 could support the research required to complete profiles for ‘forgotten’ or less well known composers featured within the British Music Collection
- A donation of £250 could support a composer to produce digital content from their residencies such as a podcast, recording or film
- A donation of £500 could support the digitisation of physical content currently housed at Heritage Quay
- A donation of £1,000 provides a full bursary for one composer participating in the New Voices talent development programme
Please choose one of the suggested amounts or enter a different amount in the box below. You can also email our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other ways to donate, support or get involved.